The Penguin DVD is essentially the same as the original, with the slight difference that the linking-sequence with Anna Bartus and Olivia- which is anyway non-sex- has been cut; additionally Victoria Queen can briefly be glimpsed in the first link-scene. The disc’s runtime is just over 89 min.
The credits seem largely original with the exceptions that the title ‘Sex Business’ and a directorial credit for ‘Pierre B.Reinhard’ (sic) have been superimposed in pink lettering. The introductory sequence is long-windedly and fatuously self-aggrandizing, trumpeting P.V.M., Boccacccio Productions, Theobroma Cinematografica, someone called Carlo Mozart…..my wife, my therapist…..OK, perhaps not the last two.
Given that there is only one sex-role male these credits seem a little OTT: Boris Bianco, Roberto Vigliotti, Maurizio Pennisi, Alain Doriet, Maxim Marki, Adamo Barni.
- Aliona (BJ, masturbation), Bianco.
- Elisabetta (anal), Bianco.
- Anna, Giorgia (no actual visible sex).
- Lulu (cunnilingus), Bianco.
- Lulu (mild bondage, anal), Bianco.
- Lulu (BJ), Bianco.
- Valentina (anal), Bianco.
- Lulu (BJ), Valentina (b/g), Bianco.