|Director:||Lasse Braun as Larry Brown|
|Notes:||Love Film, shot in 1976, USA release 1981 (Odessa Productions), on DVD from Caballero, Blue One, Tabu and Alpha Blue Archives (the latter with Penetration on a disk called Cult 70s Porno Director Lasse Braun)|
- Jacques Gateau, as Jack Gatteau, plays the reporter
- Jean-Gérard Sorlin, as Gene Sorlin, plays The Baron
- Tony Morena plays the Uncle
- Carmelo Petix, as Carmen Royale, plays the butler (and the ‘Maid’)
- Louison Boutin, as Lou Bouton, plays Bill
- Raymond Ximay, as Raymond Williams, plays Ben
- Carlo Manuguerra, as Carlos Manfield, plays a guest
- Hans Sonntag, as Henry de Mott, plays a guest
- Mike Lennart plays a guest
- Jean-Yves Carol, uncredited, plays a guest
- Jean-Claude Baboulin, uncredited, plays a guest
- Bent Rohweder, uncredited, plays a guest
Martine’s father, the Baron, and stepmother are a pair of swingers who arrange a big party to celebrate Martine’s coming of age during which she will lose her virginity in grand style as the star of an orgy. Pretentious tosh, but effective erotica.
The face of one female guest (Louise Maier) at the orgy could not be captured clearly.
Directed by porn pioneer, Lasse Braun, this was his third feature film. Braun had already produced and directed dozens of hardcore loops since the late 1960s, but he’d made very few full length features. This film stars the incredible Catherine Ringer, who plays Martine, the teenage daughter of a baron (Jean Gerard Sorlin). Martine is a sexy but spoiled young lesbian, who has a steamy and possessive affair with the lovely blonde Gilda (Gilda Arancio). Martine also has a sex slave named Nana (Gemma Gimenez), a girl from Uruguay, who lives in a travel trailer on the palace grounds. She shares her sex slave with a reporter (Jacques Gateau) who befriends her after interviewing her stepmother, Glenda (Gwenda Farnel), an actress who will soon be appearing in her first porn film. There are only four major sex scenes but they are well filmed, exciting and a genuine turn-on..
Lasse Braun is no stranger here [Sensations, Love Inferno, Wet Dreams]. Body Love [with an English language track] is different than his usual porn films. With higher production values, better story and original music [by ex-Tangerine Dream electronics whiz Klaus Schulze] it appears to be aiming for the larger arthouse softporn audience that films like Emmannuelle were attracting.
I think Klaus Schulze’s soundscapes elevate this very attractive “arthouse” porn film into a genuine trippy experience. If you like Pink Floyd you will love this soundtrack.